A $2000.00 scholarship will be awarded to a veteran who is attending North Shore Community College. The successful candidate must be a student who is currently enrolled and will be returning to North Shore Community College the following Fall semester. Application deadline is March 15, 2023 at 5:00pm. Priority will be given to a North Shore resident.
- Have an Honorable Discharge
- Be in good academic standing
- Demonstrate leadership skills
- SHOULD NOT HAVE IN POSSESSION A FULL TUITION SCHOLARSHIP
- Complete the scholarship application.
- Type a personal statement (not to exceed 1 page) stating how this scholarship would help you continue with your educational goals and why you may be a deserving candidate.
- Attach your current NSCC transcript.
- Attach a copy of your DD214.
- Letter from veteran’s coordinator.